Housing Benefit information and advice is provided by The Anglia Revenues Partnership which is a partnership between Breckland Council, Forest Heath Council, East Cambs Council and St Edmundsbury Council.

Your new landlord may provide forms for you to complete for Housing and Council Tax Benefit, but it is your responsibility to ensure you make the appropriate claim.

For further information about Housing and Council Tax Benefits visit the Anglia Revenues Partnership website at:

For other benefits, such as Universal Credit, Jobseekers Allowance, Income Support, Employment and Support Allowance and Incapacity Benefit, contact your local Job Centre. For further information visit their website at or telephone 0800 055 6688 to make a claim.