Your Options

In Breckland district, social housing is in high demand with low turnover which means that not everyone will be successful.  The quickest way to find alternative accommodation is by renting privately, or, if single, consider shared housing, lodgings, supported housing etc. If you are already a social housing tenant a mutual exchange may also be an option.

Please see the links below for further support and guidance on options that may be available to you:

Private Rented Accommodation

Low Cost Home Ownership

Mutual Exchange

Disabled Facilities Grants


Money Advice